
best baby monitor long distance image
The Invisi
I am 36 weeks pregnant with #2. One pregnancy after another, so not only do I have weight from this one I have some from the first. I decided after I have the baby and get okay from my doctor that I am fine and dandy, that I am going to start running again. Most of my weight is in my hips, butt, and thighs. I haven't ran in about three or four years, for lack of motavation so I was thinking maybe I should do a marathon, so I have a goal set and can't just not run. So how long does it usually take to train? What is the smallest one? How do I find them in my area? Do they cost anything? And how do I start training, just a small amount then increase daily/weekly? How much time should I give myself, like how far away of a marathon should I choose?
Answer
First, congratulations on your decision to make strides in being a healthy mom. For me it helped me adjust, and thrive in my 'new' role as mother. One immediate question would be why a marathon to start? A marathon is absolutely doable for a newbie, but it is a time and physical commitment. It may also depend on your decision to breastfeed. My daughter did not respond well to my milk post aerobic exercise and I had to express one batch before she would nurse well following. I would also spend time specifically identifying your goals. As you speak about your physicality, is weight loss, muscle growth/strengthening or fat reduction your goal(s). Running can be great for all of the above - when done with insight and planning. It is very common to see marathoners with celluite based on how they are training (anaerobically vs. aerobically). Metabolic testing and heart rate monitoring can help you tailor your runs to produce the goals you want. Post-baby however, your metabolism takes time to adjust and does depend again on whether or not you are breastfeeding.
Assuming you decide to do a marathon (which all are 26.2 miles), as a newbie I would recommend at least a 30 week training program - 4 weeks to reintroduce your body to running and 26 weeks of graduated combined, speed and distance runs - increasing mileage of your long runs by 1 mile per week. I suggest either Jeff Galloway or Hal Higden training plans. You also need nutritional support for the training. You may also consider training with a group to help with motivation - trust me there will be days you don't feel like running and a group can 'carry' you. There are numerous large charitable groups that run marathon training programs that are well coached and peer mentored you could explore. Marathons do cost money - from $25 to $150 plus travel.
Hands down, invest in good shoes. Good shoes are entirely personalized to your body, your foot and your gait. Go to a reputable running store and be fit, following their assessment of your needs. There are three major classes of shoes: 1) neutral/cushioning if you run heel-toe with no lateral movement; 2) stability if you pronate (roll-in) through your stride; and 3) motion control for those with flat feet, knock knees or extreme pronation. Brands also have different lasts which work for different foot types - narrow, wide, high arch, thin heels etc. Remember that the most expensive shoe is not always the best; it is about what works for you and your body!
Runnersworld.com is a wealth of great info and motivation. Good luck to you!
First, congratulations on your decision to make strides in being a healthy mom. For me it helped me adjust, and thrive in my 'new' role as mother. One immediate question would be why a marathon to start? A marathon is absolutely doable for a newbie, but it is a time and physical commitment. It may also depend on your decision to breastfeed. My daughter did not respond well to my milk post aerobic exercise and I had to express one batch before she would nurse well following. I would also spend time specifically identifying your goals. As you speak about your physicality, is weight loss, muscle growth/strengthening or fat reduction your goal(s). Running can be great for all of the above - when done with insight and planning. It is very common to see marathoners with celluite based on how they are training (anaerobically vs. aerobically). Metabolic testing and heart rate monitoring can help you tailor your runs to produce the goals you want. Post-baby however, your metabolism takes time to adjust and does depend again on whether or not you are breastfeeding.
Assuming you decide to do a marathon (which all are 26.2 miles), as a newbie I would recommend at least a 30 week training program - 4 weeks to reintroduce your body to running and 26 weeks of graduated combined, speed and distance runs - increasing mileage of your long runs by 1 mile per week. I suggest either Jeff Galloway or Hal Higden training plans. You also need nutritional support for the training. You may also consider training with a group to help with motivation - trust me there will be days you don't feel like running and a group can 'carry' you. There are numerous large charitable groups that run marathon training programs that are well coached and peer mentored you could explore. Marathons do cost money - from $25 to $150 plus travel.
Hands down, invest in good shoes. Good shoes are entirely personalized to your body, your foot and your gait. Go to a reputable running store and be fit, following their assessment of your needs. There are three major classes of shoes: 1) neutral/cushioning if you run heel-toe with no lateral movement; 2) stability if you pronate (roll-in) through your stride; and 3) motion control for those with flat feet, knock knees or extreme pronation. Brands also have different lasts which work for different foot types - narrow, wide, high arch, thin heels etc. Remember that the most expensive shoe is not always the best; it is about what works for you and your body!
Runnersworld.com is a wealth of great info and motivation. Good luck to you!
I need a long distance baby monitor that works well outdoors.?
Kirsten
I have 23 month old twins and a 5yr. old. We have a pool, so when the twins are napping I can still go outside with my 5yr old. Let me know what your experiences are. I have a really big backyard. The pool is at least 200 ft or more from the house.
Thanks
Answer
fisher price has one ill see if i can find it...
http://www.kidslandusa.com/category/safety-baby-care/safety/monitors/long-distance-900-mhz-monitor_27084409802.php
there ya go hun :D hope i helped
fisher price has one ill see if i can find it...
http://www.kidslandusa.com/category/safety-baby-care/safety/monitors/long-distance-900-mhz-monitor_27084409802.php
there ya go hun :D hope i helped
Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar