Is there a baby monitor that warns parents when the child unit is unplugged or turned off?

best baby monitor for toddler
 on Lego Ninjago - the final battle | best kids apps | iPad iPhone
best baby monitor for toddler image



full_o_que


I am getting ready to transition my toddler into a 'big boy bed' and I am terrified that he is going to unplug the baby monitor or turn it off, and I will never know! Any tips suggestions or product ideas are greatly appreciated!


Answer
Ours does - Fisher Price Lights & Sounds (or something like that).

When did you stop using your baby monitor?




MSpsych


What age was your baby/toddler when you stopped using a baby monitor? If you are still using one when do you plan on stopping? Are there any specific reasons you have stopped or are still using? I am still using one and my family laughs at me - my baby is 20 months old.


Answer
My son is 6 1/2, and we used ours until just recently. His bedroom was all the way across the house from us (one-story and very spread out), and he would still sometimes wake up in the night to use the bathroom and not be able to find the door to his room (he doesn't like a night light) and would yell for us to help him. We wouldn't have been able to hear him without the monitor. When we moved, his room is still across the house but it's two-story so he's really not that far and he's done fine without it. My mother-in-law was always asking me if I'd still be using it when he's 15. LOL Use it until YOU think it's time to stop. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar