angelcare baby monitor on sale image
ohnoway
I'm almost 10 weeks pregnant and I really want this angelcare monitor. I saw a new one for sale online and I want to grab it while it's still cheap. Is it bad luck to buy something so early tho? I don't want to jinx anything.
I had an ultrasound to give me a due date three days ago and the heartbeat was healthy.
Answer
at 10 weeks I think its just fine to start. especially if you are buying sale or clearance. now is a great time for you to start buying clearance summer clothes for your little one - neutral clothing of course!
at 10 weeks I think its just fine to start. especially if you are buying sale or clearance. now is a great time for you to start buying clearance summer clothes for your little one - neutral clothing of course!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar