is angelcare baby monitor good image
Donna C
I'm considering purchasing this baby movement monitor: http://www.amazon.com/Angelcare-Baby-Movement-Monitor-White/dp/B0014KUGNQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
Does anyone own this or something similar? Is this product too good to be true?
Thanks!
Answer
I had the Angel Care for both of my children, and I loved it. We used it with the movement sensor on for the first 6 months or so, but after that we turned it off and just used sound since we started having false alarms with our children moving around so much in their crib. I loved it, and I had no negative experiences with it.
I had the Angel Care for both of my children, and I loved it. We used it with the movement sensor on for the first 6 months or so, but after that we turned it off and just used sound since we started having false alarms with our children moving around so much in their crib. I loved it, and I had no negative experiences with it.
Where can I find AngelCare monitors?
Kelly s
Several people mentioned AngelCare monitors (beepers that go off when your child stops breathing) and I was wondering where you could purchase them. How much do they normally range?
Answer
They have them at Babies R US. When I saw them they were about $95. Here's a link: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2267258 Good luck!
EDIT: If you're worried about the baby moving off the pad (like the person below me mentioned) try a sleep positioner, they work like a charm. Here's another link: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2341851 . And, check out the reviews at the bottom of the page I linked you too.
They have them at Babies R US. When I saw them they were about $95. Here's a link: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2267258 Good luck!
EDIT: If you're worried about the baby moving off the pad (like the person below me mentioned) try a sleep positioner, they work like a charm. Here's another link: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2341851 . And, check out the reviews at the bottom of the page I linked you too.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar