best baby heartbeat monitor buy image
Macy J
I bought a graco heartbeat monitor and it actually works pretty good considering that I only paid $19.99 for it. I googled if it was safe to use and I didn't see any studies or suggestions on it. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.
Answer
yes they are safe to use, the only problem with them is it will make you panic if you dont hear the heartbeat one day lol. which just probably means baby moved to a different spot :)
yes they are safe to use, the only problem with them is it will make you panic if you dont hear the heartbeat one day lol. which just probably means baby moved to a different spot :)
Is an at home doppler or fetal heartbeat monitor worth buying?
Mother of
I'm 12 weeks with twin and have just heard about at home heartbeat montiors you can buy fairly cheap and listen to your baby's heartbeat at home. Has anyone used these? How effective are they? Am I too early to hear anything?
Answer
My doctor told me not to rent one (even if it his hospital grade) because sometimes the baby's heartbeat cannot always be heard - ie: they turn a funny way - which can lead to tons of anxiety. I am resisting the urge and waiting until I can feel flutters.
I'm 11 weeks pregnant.
My doctor told me not to rent one (even if it his hospital grade) because sometimes the baby's heartbeat cannot always be heard - ie: they turn a funny way - which can lead to tons of anxiety. I am resisting the urge and waiting until I can feel flutters.
I'm 11 weeks pregnant.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar