I'm looking for a baby monitor, there are a few that I've been looking at, any good suggestions?

angelcare baby monitor problems
 on Angelcare  Movement & Sound Baby Monitor Only $59.00! FREE In-Store ...
angelcare baby monitor problems image






I'm about 8 months pregnant so I'm just trying to prepare for the little one :) Any help is appreciated guys, thank you!


Answer
I have a little guy too (he's 3 months now) and I had to do quite a bit of research as well to find the best baby monitor that I could find and I think the solution to your problem is the Angelcare monitor.

There's a really good review of the product at http://www.angelcaremonitor.net . I've haven't experienced any problems so far (knock on wood!) but given the durability of it, I don't think I have anything to worry about. The features are great too, more than enough if you ask me but on second thought, I guess you can never have enough features for the safety of your baby.

Good luck to you, hope I was able to help!

Anyone use the infant NightForm positioning pillow? Does it work?




latitude


My 3 week old daughter always looks to the left when I lay her down, and still turns her head to the left when I lay her down looking to the right. Now I've noticed a slight flattening of her head on the left side, and really don't want it to get worse. Has anyone had the same problem and used the NightForm positioning pillow with great results? Or maybe some other (possibly cheaper, the NightForm goes for $45-50) repositioning pillow? Or maybe some other tips to fix this? My ped recommended the pillow, but I'd also like some feedback from parents who've used the pillow.


Answer
My infant used a sleep positioner for the first month, but in the end, I decided they werent for her. She would wiggle her way down to the bottom of them, getting her head between the positioners. And she did this with several different brands. If you do decied to use the NightForm for head shaping reasons, I would also use a movement monitor, to alarm you if your baby stops moving. That way just in case she positions herself incorrectly, the alarm will sound if it prevents her from breathing. It honestly gave me piece of mind, and a good nights sleep. Follow the link. This is the one I used (Angelcare Movement Sensor with Sound Monitor)......




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar