Angelcare baby movement and sound monitor?

angelcare baby monitor
 on you choose this baby monitor the angelcare ac1100 video baby monitor ...
angelcare baby monitor image



Mslaruuue.


I want to buy the baby monitor with the sensor pad that goes off if it does not detect movement or breathing for 20 seconds.. My boyfriend thinks this is extreme and over the top. Does anyone currently use one and if so, how do you like it?


Answer
Not worth it. I had a friend who bought something like this & it often went off just because the lack of movement. Babies often don't move while asleep.

What is the best baby monitor?




Molli


We're welcoming a new edition in a few weeks and we have everything ready to go except the baby monitor. We live in a one story home and I would only need the monitor for when the baby's sleeping. All the bedrooms are on the same side of the house but I always take extra precautions. Thanks so much!


Answer
We got an Angelcare movement monitor and I swear by it. I'm a very anxious mom and it helped me get some sleep! Knowing that an alarm would go off if he stopped breathing was the only thing that stopped me from checking in on the baby 10 times a night. ;)

edit: The monitor was suggested by my son's neonatal surgeon, as he was premature...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar