Has anyone use tenvis ip camera as baby monitor?




Fran


Has any one use tenvis ip cameras as baby monitor? I bought one from amazon, and it looks nice and works with my iPhone. Now my little baby is coming, I need a baby monitor, and the tenvis camera may be useful. Can you provide me some instructions? thanks


Answer
http://www.tenvis.com/web/enlearn_more.html for information, forum, customer support.
The beauty of the Internet and Google searches in particular is that you can find almost anything all by yourself.

Does a deactivated iphone still function as an ipod touch?




Angela Ava


I just upgraded from a 1st generation to 3GS. I want to take my old iphone and use it as an educational device for my son - animal pictures, kid's songs, kid's games, etc. I'd even like to use it as a baby monitor if it will still function on wifi. My AT&T dealer said not to hook it up to itunes because it is deactivated. What does this mean? Is the phone still useful?


Answer
yes...when i used to work at best buy a kid stole a model iphone and it is able to be used as an ipod touch.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar