Whats a good inexpensive baby monitor?




Daphne


I need something basic that has a rechargeable battery and works in a large 2 story house. Im sick of reading reviews! anyone have a good pick for me?


Answer
We got a BT one which is brilliant but not cheap. It was a replacement for a cheaper Motorola one which was crap! You get what you pay for these days

If you've got a low budget then look or a second hand decent monitor on eBay

baby budget for a babys first year?







I need 50 items and if possible its prices and total for the 50 of them


Answer
1. Formula - $150 per month
2. Diapers 50 per month
3. Wipes 15 per month
4. Baby bath tub 30
5. Washclothes 10
6. Hooded Towel for 2- 15
7. Baby soap/shampoo - $5 every 4 months
8. Dreft detergent $10 every 3 months total of $40 for year
9. Stroller- $170
10. Infant Car seat $100
11. Extra car seat base $40
12. Convertible car seat for once too big for infant $40
13. play pin $50
14. swing $65
15. Bassinet $80
16. BAssinet sheets $20
17. Crib- got used one for $65 but around 200
18. Crib sheets $25
19. Bottles - I am lazy and bought tons $100
20. Bottle cleaning brush $20 for a years worth
21. Bottle warmer $30
22. Bottle drying rack $20
23. Monitor $80 for a video one
24. Diaper stacker $10
25. Changing table ( I bought used one for $20)
26. Changing pad $20
27. Changing pad covers $20
28. Diaper bag $40
29. High chair seat $55
30. Diaper rash cream AD Original is $10 and lasts for months
Clothes and toys but that is based on your income and taste
That is all I can think of that I use.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar