lepardgeck
i need to get one and i was wondering which one you would get and why thanks would you get this one http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7977222
or
http://www.target.com/First-Years-49MHz-Monitor-Receivers/dp/B0001GZ3VE/sr=1-13/qid=1213662627/ref=sr_1_13/601-1610678-6824921?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Ababy%20monitors&page=1
are they both good please write as much info as possible
Answer
What are your needs? Neither of these monitors will likely work in a 3 level home or in one with a lot of square feet. They just don't have the distance. I do want to say that your Fisher Price selection worked perfect for my cousin and his GF in their split level home.
If you need more distance or need it also for going outside (say to get the mail or garden), then this one would be a better choice.
http://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-Private-Connection-Monitor-Receivers/dp/B000WU5NFA/qid=1213663234/ref=br_1_3/601-2826059-0605710?ie=UTF8&node=1041936&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
Even people at e-pinions didn't like your one selection and I suspect the problem is interference in the neighborhood or within the home. As mentioned, my cousin had it with no problems after nearly 3 years. I would ignore the advice of the reviewer at Target. She has had 3 monitors and nothing works. She doesn't get a clue that it is her HOME that is the problem, not the monitors.
What are your needs? Neither of these monitors will likely work in a 3 level home or in one with a lot of square feet. They just don't have the distance. I do want to say that your Fisher Price selection worked perfect for my cousin and his GF in their split level home.
If you need more distance or need it also for going outside (say to get the mail or garden), then this one would be a better choice.
http://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-Private-Connection-Monitor-Receivers/dp/B000WU5NFA/qid=1213663234/ref=br_1_3/601-2826059-0605710?ie=UTF8&node=1041936&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
Even people at e-pinions didn't like your one selection and I suspect the problem is interference in the neighborhood or within the home. As mentioned, my cousin had it with no problems after nearly 3 years. I would ignore the advice of the reviewer at Target. She has had 3 monitors and nothing works. She doesn't get a clue that it is her HOME that is the problem, not the monitors.
am i safe 2 not have a baby Monitor at 8 months?
One direct
Answer
Its your choice, and depends how big your house/apartment is and how comfortable you feel. I lived in a small apartment when my child was born and used an audio monitor that i got for like $20. I used that just to make sure i can hear any noise going on, and it did come in handy. Once my son turned 7/8 months he was getting more active, standing in crib ect so i decided to get a video monitor. I do not know what i would do without it. Whenever my son wants to play in his room i can watch him and at night. I just like to know whats going on. Its not needed but it is a great investment
Its your choice, and depends how big your house/apartment is and how comfortable you feel. I lived in a small apartment when my child was born and used an audio monitor that i got for like $20. I used that just to make sure i can hear any noise going on, and it did come in handy. Once my son turned 7/8 months he was getting more active, standing in crib ect so i decided to get a video monitor. I do not know what i would do without it. Whenever my son wants to play in his room i can watch him and at night. I just like to know whats going on. Its not needed but it is a great investment
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar