Q. I just had my mom buy it for me because I am about two months away. It is so cool and I cant believe more people aren't buy them. I set it up and my husband wont stop messing around with the app on his iphone lol
Answer
Hi summer monitor rubbish lol I had mine 3 day suddenly touch screen stop working
Hi summer monitor rubbish lol I had mine 3 day suddenly touch screen stop working
question about Summer Infant Baby Touch Digital Color Video Monitor...?
hellokitty
http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Infant-Touch-Digital-Monitor/dp/B004B762AK/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1326155583&sr=1-1
Does anyone know if it's possible to use the camera plugged in the whole time - I guess on charging mode, (since it's wireless) I don't like recharging batteries every time for the camera unit.
Answer
I had a different model but I did have a summer infant video monitor...not digital or colored though (7years ago). The battery after awhile wouldn't take a full charge anyways...think that is common for most batteries. So I'd say (even without having that particular model) definitely yes. The maker would expect you to plug it in when you go to bed at night...can't take the chance of it dying while you sleep. You should be able to use it while it's plugged in =)
I had a different model but I did have a summer infant video monitor...not digital or colored though (7years ago). The battery after awhile wouldn't take a full charge anyways...think that is common for most batteries. So I'd say (even without having that particular model) definitely yes. The maker would expect you to plug it in when you go to bed at night...can't take the chance of it dying while you sleep. You should be able to use it while it's plugged in =)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar