Shay
I have a newborn & I noticed that I tend to take care of him while I'm still sleep at night. One morning I woke up & found that I was sitting up with him in my arms, I asked my boyfriend did he put him there and he said no. I did't remember going to get him out of his crib at all. After that I decided that he should sleep in the bed with us to be safe, I didn't want to end up tripping one night while sleep walking with him. Well having him in the bed with me doesn't work either. I breastfeed & often wake up to find my baby latched to me without me even remembering that I had woke to feed him. I'm worried now because last night I almost suffocated him because apparently I woke up to feed him but I did not latch him on right and my breast was covering his nose. I fully woke up when I heard him struggling for air. I don't know what to do about my problem because it's not like I can make myself become fully awake because I don't even remember being awake at all and my BF sleeps heavy too.
Answer
I would put him back in his own crib and let him sleep there. I would also go and get angel care baby monitor that detects movement. It alarms when there is no movement. Now this will protect him from SIDS as well as when you pick him up and you don't shut the alarm off first it will alarm and that should wake you up. here is the link for it.
http://www.target.com/Angelcare-Movement-Sensor-Sound-Monitor/dp/B0000E262S/qid=1204430028/ref=br_1_6/601-0104962-7442530?ie=UTF8&node=1041936&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
I found it at target but you can check you closest baby store as well.
Good Luck
I would put him back in his own crib and let him sleep there. I would also go and get angel care baby monitor that detects movement. It alarms when there is no movement. Now this will protect him from SIDS as well as when you pick him up and you don't shut the alarm off first it will alarm and that should wake you up. here is the link for it.
http://www.target.com/Angelcare-Movement-Sensor-Sound-Monitor/dp/B0000E262S/qid=1204430028/ref=br_1_6/601-0104962-7442530?ie=UTF8&node=1041936&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
I found it at target but you can check you closest baby store as well.
Good Luck
Does anyone else use this?
bluenaketa
http://www.target.com/gp/search/177-6620575-8787459?field-keywords=monitor-angelcare&AFID=Google&CPNG=Baby&LNM=monitor_angelcare&LID=17546564&ref=tgt_adv_XSGT0553
I was just wondering, i recommend them to anyone i know who is concerned about SIDs. When my two year old daughter was 4 months old the alarm went off and i ran over to her crib and picked her up and she let out a couple gasps and started breathing again, so i know she had stopped breathing and don't know what would have happened if we had not had it.
I reported D x whatever, his link is spam
http://www.angelcare-monitor.com/products?lang=en
Answer
I have an Angelcare monitor, not that one but it is one of there apnea models. It's got more blue in it. I love it, and definitely think it was well worth the money, and probably one of the purchases, that I am most happy to of made!
Just in response to the person above me. I had read about a lot of false alarms, but in four months, I have never had a false alarm. Except for when I first got it, I would forget to turn it off, before I took the baby out to eat, in the middle of the night, and it would go off! It never really bothered the baby, it did bother me, because I would have to get up from what ever feeding position I was in, to shut it off! Now I'm use to it, and very rarely forget to shut it off, even in the middle of the night!
I have an Angelcare monitor, not that one but it is one of there apnea models. It's got more blue in it. I love it, and definitely think it was well worth the money, and probably one of the purchases, that I am most happy to of made!
Just in response to the person above me. I had read about a lot of false alarms, but in four months, I have never had a false alarm. Except for when I first got it, I would forget to turn it off, before I took the baby out to eat, in the middle of the night, and it would go off! It never really bothered the baby, it did bother me, because I would have to get up from what ever feeding position I was in, to shut it off! Now I'm use to it, and very rarely forget to shut it off, even in the middle of the night!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar