Is there a baby movement sensor moniter?




jusbizness


I am looking for a baby sensor moniter with the pad and also a video moniter. I think I have seen them but I am unable to find it again. I want to be able to watch my little girl on the moniter and have the sensor moniter.

Any help would be appreciated
I want one with the camara to be able to see baby as well



Answer
http://www.angelcare-monitor.com/International/en/home I think this is what you are looking for?

Ideas for designing a baby nursery...?




jado427


What type of supplies should I have in my nursery? I know I need basics like clothing, diapers, etc but what would you suggest? (I'm looking for a really detailed response here...thanks!)


Answer
Make sure you get a changing pad and covers to put over them. I'd recommend decorating with darker colors for spillage reasons. Babies drool, spit up, leak through diapers, etc. You'll be less likely to notice a stain on something (no matter how well you wash things, there may be stains) if you decorate with darker colors--especially on the changing pad cover.

Make sure you get a nice baby monitor. The video ones are nice, but the regular monitors are fine, too. If you're really overprotective and worried about SIDS, get the Angelcare monitor. It's about 150 bucks and it can sense your baby's breathing and sets of an alarm if it senses your baby isn't breathing. Give great peace of mind.

I'd recommend an ultrasonic humidifier to keep the room nice and moist. Plus, the sound of it can be soothing and block out other noises in your home. Cool mist, not warm.

Make sure you have nice shades in the room--something room darkening for daytime naps as the baby gets older. Get a cord keeper or something to prevent baby from choking or hanging on the cords as a toddler.

If you want a diaper pail in your baby's room, go for it, but it's just as easy to throw them in the trash and take out your trash every day or every other day. Just throw the poopy diapers in a plastic bag or a Ziploc.

I'd suggest a rocker or glider or even just a comfy armchair that's well-padded. You never know how much time you may end up spending there.

A bookcase anchored to the wall with board books so you can begin reading to baby right away.

Make sure you have a table with a lamp that has a 3 way switch so you can adjust how dark or light the room is when you're in there. I wouldn't recommend a night light, as they can mess up a baby's sleep cycle (or an adult's for that matter).

When you go shopping for dressers, keep in mind that your baby will have this dresser for the next 18 years if you choose it wisely enough. That said, I wouldn't recommend anything too cutesy unless you know you're going to switch it out later. Look for wide and deep drawers that will hold a lot. As baby grows, you'll be able to fit less and less in it.

When you go to get diapers, I'd just get a pack or two because you may find yourself needing to switch brands. You don't want to get stuck with 7 Sam's Club boxes of Pampers if your baby leaks out of them, his/her skin is irritated by them, etc. and you need to switch to Luv's, Huggies, or some other brand. Same goes for wipes. If you want to stock up, then I'd go with natural, hyopallergenic, fragrance free wipes. Not always the cheapest, but if you're an anal planner, better safe than sorry!

I'd recommend some A&D ointment for baby's chapped skin or any bumps that come along, some baby Aquaphor for any drool related rashes, some Balmex, Desitin, and Butt Paste for any diaper rashes. I like a mix because it's always good to switch things up if one stops working, you want them on hand.

Get the traditional thermometer and some vaseline as well as an ear thermometer. Don't forget a nail clippers and a bulb syringe (aka the famous booger sucker). Keep baby Tylenol and Motrin on hand just in case. Teething rings--toss them in a Ziploc in the freezer so they're on hand if you need them.

Get a Boppy pillow--great for breastfeeding, bottle feeding, and even just propping baby up in.

Get some burp cloths and bibs--babies do dribble milk out if they're bottle fed and it tends to pool at their necks. Bibs will help.

As far as clothes--lots of onesies and sleepers. They don't really need too much clothing. I'd buy a few 0-3 mos clothes and see how big your baby is and how fast he/she is growing. You'll find that some babies are in this stage forever and some are in it for a week. The same goes for diapers. Don't stock up on size 1.

When you get a crib, decide if you want it to convert to a toddler bed, a full/queen size bed, or if you just want to use it as a crib. That'll save you TONS of money if you don't want a convertible crib. However, if you do, make sure you like the look of it as a full/queen. Some look like a bunch of wood just stuck together randomly when built as a full/queen.

I hope this was helpful! Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar