Static on baby monitor?

Q. Ok I put my hand up to the baby monitor and the whole thing went static and you couldn't see the crib on the screen and the static was only me not anyone else what's happening?


Answer
Most baby monitors should have a volume control as well as a range of frequencies for adjusting, just for these cases. I would have an electrician check your monitor out and maybe make some changes.

I need a baby monitor with a 3 mile range?




Isaac


I need a link to a baby monitor with a 3 mile range(actually 2 miles but some with thresh hold due to trees and terrain). or some device composed of 2 parts, one only sends audio, one only receives audio. It will be used to monitor my 10 year old sister while I am in the barn 2 miles from the house. I am open to any options as long as there is a link with it, and I'd like to spend less than $200 if possible. Thank you


Answer
Not sure how many miles this one has, but I caan assure you it is one of the best baby monitors anywhere.
Take a look:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar