Q. I am looking for a new baby monitor and I need one for under $50. If its digital/video I can spend under $100. If you have any suggestions on good ones it would be so helpful!! thanks!
Answer
Ours cost us close to $100.00, but I absolutely loved it. We had the Angel Care Monitor, it had an alarm on it to let us know if our daughter stopped breathing. After 10 seconds of no movement, a quick beep would go off. If no movement for 20 seconds the complete alarm would go off. It was absolutely wonderful. I was able to sleep so much better knowing that an alarm would go off if my daughter stopped breathing at night while I was sleeping..
Ours cost us close to $100.00, but I absolutely loved it. We had the Angel Care Monitor, it had an alarm on it to let us know if our daughter stopped breathing. After 10 seconds of no movement, a quick beep would go off. If no movement for 20 seconds the complete alarm would go off. It was absolutely wonderful. I was able to sleep so much better knowing that an alarm would go off if my daughter stopped breathing at night while I was sleeping..
Whats the best baby monitor under 50 bucks?
Q.
Answer
Fisher price baby monitors are really good. I had a safety first one given to me as a shower gift and it never worked right, it was always fuzzy. I eventually went out and bought a cheap fisher price one and it works great.
Fisher price baby monitors are really good. I had a safety first one given to me as a shower gift and it never worked right, it was always fuzzy. I eventually went out and bought a cheap fisher price one and it works great.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar