Baby Video Monitors??




flierchic


Anyone know what brand of video monitor is good quality and can record?? Any cheap prices of it somewhere? Thanx


Answer
I don' think they record. Mine is live feed - Safety 1st brand from Babies R Us. It's called a monitor for a reason, I think what you are looking for is more like a surveillance camera.

Baby monitor - movement or video?




Kelsy


I dont need a sound monitor because the nursery will be right next door. Not sure which one to get the movement one for SIDS or the video one so you can see the baby at all times?


Answer
There's pro's and con's for each and most baby monitors will state on them that they aren't 100% accurate, especially the movement detectors for SIDS. There is no way a machine can work reliably 100% accurately on detecting movement to prevent SIDS.

If you're really worried about not being able to see your baby then I would opt for the video monitor so you can see him or her moving in the night and possibly see their chest rise and fall (depending on the quality of the image and light source).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar