Mary
my son is a little over 7 weeks old. and i haven't been able to sleep at all i wake up every hour or so freaking out that i might lose him to sids. what can i do to help me sleep or worry less. he rolled over in his sleep for the first time 2 days ago and that scared the hell out of me.. and i get so scared i will put him in bed with me in the middle of the night.
Answer
Welcome to parenting. Just wait until our babies start driving!
It's normal scare to worry about SIDS. I think bed sleeping is worst then crib sleeping. You have pillows, sheets, and blankets for him to get trapped in or you can roll over on him.
You could get a breathing monitor. there is a new product called "Respisense Baby Breathing Monitor" You hook it on the baby and if the breathing stops it alarms. I beleive this is only bought on the internet.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31W0ppO5MpL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
Or there is the "Angelcare Baby Breathing Movement Monitor AC401". A pad goes under the baby's matress and detects no movement. This is sold at many baby stores and can be bought on internet.
http://babykingdom.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/angelcare-ac401-breathing-movement-monitor-300x300.jpg
Welcome to parenting. Just wait until our babies start driving!
It's normal scare to worry about SIDS. I think bed sleeping is worst then crib sleeping. You have pillows, sheets, and blankets for him to get trapped in or you can roll over on him.
You could get a breathing monitor. there is a new product called "Respisense Baby Breathing Monitor" You hook it on the baby and if the breathing stops it alarms. I beleive this is only bought on the internet.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31W0ppO5MpL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
Or there is the "Angelcare Baby Breathing Movement Monitor AC401". A pad goes under the baby's matress and detects no movement. This is sold at many baby stores and can be bought on internet.
http://babykingdom.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/angelcare-ac401-breathing-movement-monitor-300x300.jpg
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar