angelcare movement only baby monitor image
suz_mini
I need to purchase a baby monitor soon, and would like to hear some pros and cons. I am really liking the idea of the type with camera and monitor to actually 'watch' the baby too, but what brands are best? Thanks for any advice!
Answer
i have the Angelcare Deluxe Movement Monitor and it is the most amazing thing ever it tells you the temp in babys room has a night light and monitors babys breathing and if there is none for 15sec a warning beep goes off and after 20 the thing goes crazy. I love it. I dont worry about sids and have been able to sleep much more then with my 1st.
look at this http://www.angelcare-monitor.com/english/hispeed/intro.html
it lets you kind of demo it online.
i have the Angelcare Deluxe Movement Monitor and it is the most amazing thing ever it tells you the temp in babys room has a night light and monitors babys breathing and if there is none for 15sec a warning beep goes off and after 20 the thing goes crazy. I love it. I dont worry about sids and have been able to sleep much more then with my 1st.
look at this http://www.angelcare-monitor.com/english/hispeed/intro.html
it lets you kind of demo it online.
Angelcare baby movement and sound monitor?
Mslaruuue.
I want to buy the baby monitor with the sensor pad that goes off if it does not detect movement or breathing for 20 seconds.. My boyfriend thinks this is extreme and over the top. Does anyone currently use one and if so, how do you like it?
Answer
Not worth it. I had a friend who bought something like this & it often went off just because the lack of movement. Babies often don't move while asleep.
Not worth it. I had a friend who bought something like this & it often went off just because the lack of movement. Babies often don't move while asleep.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar