angelcare baby monitor 2 in 1 image
huskys82
I have read not to use the bumper pads for the baby cribs. But there is nothing on the market to keep the baby safe from hurting its self in the crib. Does anyone have any seggestions?
Answer
I use bumpers on my cradle as well as my crib for both of my children. They say not to because of SIDS. So what I did so I can protect my child with the bumpers as well as from SIDS is I got The Angel Care monitor system. It sensors if the baby stops breathing. I used it with my daughter 3 1/2 years ago and now for my son so they last a long time. Here is a link to what I am talking about.
http://www.target.com/Angelcare-Movement-Sensor-Sound-Monitor/dp/B0000E262S/qid=1205465554/ref=br_1_6/602-0318997-1163071?ie=UTF8&node=1041936&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
I recommend this monitor to everyone who has a baby. It will definitely help you sleep at night instead of checking on your baby every 5 min. wondering if they are breathing. This will let you know they are. I love this monitor.
I hope this helps
I use bumpers on my cradle as well as my crib for both of my children. They say not to because of SIDS. So what I did so I can protect my child with the bumpers as well as from SIDS is I got The Angel Care monitor system. It sensors if the baby stops breathing. I used it with my daughter 3 1/2 years ago and now for my son so they last a long time. Here is a link to what I am talking about.
http://www.target.com/Angelcare-Movement-Sensor-Sound-Monitor/dp/B0000E262S/qid=1205465554/ref=br_1_6/602-0318997-1163071?ie=UTF8&node=1041936&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
I recommend this monitor to everyone who has a baby. It will definitely help you sleep at night instead of checking on your baby every 5 min. wondering if they are breathing. This will let you know they are. I love this monitor.
I hope this helps
my nephew passed away last weeks from sids.. when they found him there was fluid from nose and mouth why?
numom2408
we think his dad may have had something to do with his death but we are not sure yet. thay didnt do a full body altopsy just on the skull. the baby was 2 months old. and it scares me cause i have a baby that wil be 2 months in a week.
Answer
I am so sorry for you loss.
I do have a suggestion for you to help you sleep at night. I know how scary it is to sleep and also wonder about SIDS.
What I did was I got the angel care monitors they sensor if your baby stops breathing for more then 20 sec. It will alarm and let you know that your baby stops moving. I will post the link for you.
http://www.target.com/Angelcare-Movement-Sensor-Sound-Monitor/dp/B0000E262S/qid=1206591933/ref=br_1_8/602-0318997-1163071?ie=UTF8&node=1041936&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
This is the one I have. I used this one three years ago and now I am using it with my son. the one below is a newer version of it.
http://www.target.com/Angelcare-Deluxe-Movement-Monitor-Receivers/dp/B000VS8WGA/qid=1206591933/ref=br_1_6/602-0318997-1163071?ie=UTF8&node=1041936&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
I hope this helps you
I am so sorry for you loss.
I do have a suggestion for you to help you sleep at night. I know how scary it is to sleep and also wonder about SIDS.
What I did was I got the angel care monitors they sensor if your baby stops breathing for more then 20 sec. It will alarm and let you know that your baby stops moving. I will post the link for you.
http://www.target.com/Angelcare-Movement-Sensor-Sound-Monitor/dp/B0000E262S/qid=1206591933/ref=br_1_8/602-0318997-1163071?ie=UTF8&node=1041936&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
This is the one I have. I used this one three years ago and now I am using it with my son. the one below is a newer version of it.
http://www.target.com/Angelcare-Deluxe-Movement-Monitor-Receivers/dp/B000VS8WGA/qid=1206591933/ref=br_1_6/602-0318997-1163071?ie=UTF8&node=1041936&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
I hope this helps you
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar