angelcare baby monitor pad image
piper
Alright so my best friend is having a little girl...shes the first of my friends to have a baby, and i want to get her something really nice. I'm willing to spend around 200 dollars on the gift.. id like to get her something practical but something thats still pretty special. Any ideas would be appreciated, my price range is a little flexible but i dont want anything too crazy over my budget!
Answer
I recommend getting her an AngelCare baby monitor that has a sensor pad that goes under the babies crib mattress and is sensitive enough to tell if baby is breathing or not. If it doesn't feel movement for 20 seconds the alarm will sound. My son is over 2 and we still use his every night. It is the most practical and usefull thing that she will ever receive.
I recommend getting her an AngelCare baby monitor that has a sensor pad that goes under the babies crib mattress and is sensitive enough to tell if baby is breathing or not. If it doesn't feel movement for 20 seconds the alarm will sound. My son is over 2 and we still use his every night. It is the most practical and usefull thing that she will ever receive.
Where can I find AngelCare monitors?
Kelly s
Several people mentioned AngelCare monitors (beepers that go off when your child stops breathing) and I was wondering where you could purchase them. How much do they normally range?
Answer
They have them at Babies R US. When I saw them they were about $95. Here's a link: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2267258 Good luck!
EDIT: If you're worried about the baby moving off the pad (like the person below me mentioned) try a sleep positioner, they work like a charm. Here's another link: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2341851 . And, check out the reviews at the bottom of the page I linked you too.
They have them at Babies R US. When I saw them they were about $95. Here's a link: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2267258 Good luck!
EDIT: If you're worried about the baby moving off the pad (like the person below me mentioned) try a sleep positioner, they work like a charm. Here's another link: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2341851 . And, check out the reviews at the bottom of the page I linked you too.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar