Anyone use the bebe sounds angelcare monitor to detect breathing and movement?

angelcare baby monitor movement
 on Buy Angelcare Movement and Sound Monitor AC401 Online at johnlewis.com
angelcare baby monitor movement image



genesgirl0


I have a newborn baby boy and I am terrified of SIDS. Someone on here told me to try the bebe sounds angelcare motion sensor monitor but my crib has a spring support under the mattress and I read that the mattress has to be on a hard surface. I know people have said they used cardboard or plywood but does it still work as well.


Answer
my baby is sleeping on hers now. the instructions say that it works with a piece of plywood or masonite so you should be fine. i know i sleep better because of my monitor.

Does anyone have any experience with a baby movement monitor?




Donna C


I'm considering purchasing this baby movement monitor: http://www.amazon.com/Angelcare-Baby-Movement-Monitor-White/dp/B0014KUGNQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Does anyone own this or something similar? Is this product too good to be true?

Thanks!



Answer
I had the Angel Care for both of my children, and I loved it. We used it with the movement sensor on for the first 6 months or so, but after that we turned it off and just used sound since we started having false alarms with our children moving around so much in their crib. I loved it, and I had no negative experiences with it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar