Buying a new baby monitor. Any suggestions?

angelcare baby monitor price
 on ... � Video Baby Monitor � SAFETY 1ST 08096 PRISM BABY COLOR MONITOR
angelcare baby monitor price image



Nikki


I currently have a Graco baby monitor set (seems inexpensive) that I received at my baby shower. I have only used it like 5 times since my son was born 7 months ago... now we are having him sleep in his own crib... and it won't work for some reason. I have recharged the receiveing monitor and tried both channels and it won't work still. Whatever though, I want to buy a new monitor system. I don't want to spend a fortune on a top of the line set.... but I need one with a reasonable price that is actually worth spending money on. Does anyone have any suggestions?


Answer
I love my Motorola (see my source for a review) and Angelcare has a good option too. How much are you looking to spend and do you want video so you can see your son sleeping in his crib or just sound alone?

MUST HAVES for baby you didnt realize....And other opinions on baby stuff...?




April =)


Would love to hear some items you found were MUST HAVES-very convienent, and also if you can tell me somespecific brands of more common items like diaper creams, baby food, thermometer, etc that you found was BEST or really awesome or wasted your money, or you found was useless!
Tell me anything else you find as good advice to keep in mind while im shopping and preparing!

37weeks!
Thanks!!!! Cant wait to hear!!!!



Answer
Boon makes a spoon called a squirt it holds pureed baby food so you don't have to use a bowl. I bought it because I thought it would be great when we went out somewhere with baby. Turns out it's great all the time because it stops her from getting her hands covered in baby food from grabbing the spoon, saves a ton of mess, and I can feed her with one hand so I can eat at the same time.
http://www.booninc.com/products/Squirt

The angel care movement monitor, my daughter started sleeping through the night at about 6 weeks and it was scary to wake up in the morning and realize she hadn't cried in like 10 hours. To top it off she has had some apnoea episodes so I'm totally paranoid about SIDS. I got the angel care monitor and now I can sleep at night without getting up every hour to make sure she's breathing, it's a bit pricey but it's worth it for the piece of mind.
http://www.angelcare-monitor.com/

Added note: Try to buy your bouncy chair, exersaucer, jolly jumper, swing and any other "great but you only use it for 3 months" equipment at a kid's consignment store. That way the items cost about half the price and when you're done with it you can take it back to the consignment store and sell it again and you get half your money back so your swing, seat, bouncer, whatever only cost you a quarter of the price a new one would have and you're recycling.

*I really really really like our bumbo chair, we use it instead of a high chair because our house is so small we don't have room for a high chair, just make sure you try one out before you buy one, some babies love them and other absolutly hate them and for $60 you don't want to take a chance*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar