do you get heartburn with an anovulatory cycle?

best baby monitor temperature
 on Baby Monitor with temperature and TalkBack, Philips DECT Baby Monitor ...
best baby monitor temperature image



melloyello


I have been monitoring my temperatures becuase my husband and I are going to start trying for a baby. So far I've had fairly regular cycles with one long cycle last month. But every month I've had a clear termperature jump. Thim month my temperature have stayed low and I think I did not ovulate because pregnancy tests are testing negative. I have terrible heartburn. Has anyone else had this problem?
I have been tracking my temperatures lately because my husband and I are going to start trying for a baby. Recently I've had fairly regulary cycles with one crazy long on last month. This month I though I might be pregnant because I was nauseated, dizzy, sensative to smells and tastes and recently I've been having terrible heartburn. Yet, my temperature has not even gone up at all. I'm wondering if maybe I've had an anovulatory cycle...is it possible to have all these symptoms if you don't ovulate?



Answer
usually if you dont ovulate you dont get your period, the ovulation triggers your hormones to begin your period. i've never heard of a mestral cycle changing the pH in your stomach of causing reflux unless its related to an autoimune gastric disorder. check what you have been eating when you get the heartburn, ask your Dr. about the heartburn you may have low pH in your stomach that causes the reflux, it left untreated it can get worse. try eating things that arent so acidic, not to many condaments, or spices. ASK YOUR DR.

What is the best, safest and most accurate thermometer to use on a baby?




Oliver P


I know there are a bunch of thermometers on the market, my wife and I are currently using a stick thermometer to measure our infants temperature, she has fevers quite often these days, mainly due to teething, and we find it really difficult to get an accurate measurement. Any other parents have any suggestions?


Answer
A baby ear thermometer is by far the most gently and accurate way to take a child's temperature. While I am not a doctor, I'd stay away from glass thermometers and rectal temperature readings, especially on a child that moves around a lot.

While Temporal scanners are wonderful, they are on the expensive side. I highly recommend using a Infra-Red baby ear thermometer. They take the temperature in under 2 seconds, and before the child has realized you are trying to do something, you have an accurate reading taking using an infra-red bean against the inner ear.

The built in history on most baby ear thermometers is also useful when monitoring a child's fever.

Take care of that little bundle.
Love
Barbara




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar