Does a deactivated iphone still function as an ipod touch?

best baby monitor wifi
 on High Definition 2.4G 4CH Wireless Baby Monitor Camera with MP3/4 ...
best baby monitor wifi image



Angela Ava


I just upgraded from a 1st generation to 3GS. I want to take my old iphone and use it as an educational device for my son - animal pictures, kid's songs, kid's games, etc. I'd even like to use it as a baby monitor if it will still function on wifi. My AT&T dealer said not to hook it up to itunes because it is deactivated. What does this mean? Is the phone still useful?


Answer
yes...when i used to work at best buy a kid stole a model iphone and it is able to be used as an ipod touch.

whats a good wallet friendly baby monitor camera and sound that can be viewed from phone threw wifi?




ryan


I want to be able to view threw phone and still have a monitor at home with little or no monthly fees to view online is there such a system?


Answer
You can check Foscam ip/network cameras. It works over wifi (wireless) or with cable to your internet connection router. It costs around 80 dollars I think... Some models have 2 way voice, too... With night vision and everything... You can even change the camera direction remotely from your phone or computer... It's not easy to setup initially (the user manual was horrible when I bought it 6 months ago), but once it's done - no problems... I have 2 of them at home.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar