best baby monitor for 2 kids image
tnk3181979
My daughter is 8 months old so she's obviously way too young to remove the monitor and I probably wouldn't consider it before she was 2 or 3, but I was thinking about it and I don't really know at what age the baby monitor is typically done away with.
Answer
I know we're in the minority, but I still have monitors in both my girls' room (ages 5 and 6) and in my son's room (age 2). They're there mostly so that they don't have to yell for us if they need something and we're downstairs. Having the monitors helps me determine if I need to intervene in an argument while they're playing, allows me to hear a child who needs help in the bathroom, and generally helps me be more aware of what's going on upstairs while I'm downstairs.
We don't use the monitors once we go to bed since all the bedrooms are right next to each other. Sometimes I wonder if I should take the monitor out of my girls' room since it's clearly not a necessity, but they don't seem to mind it. They know it's there, and they know we can hear them if they call for us quietly (which keeps them from yelling and waking up their brother if he's asleep).
Heck, I use the monitor to call things down to my husband or the kids, too -- like my own personal PA system. ;-)
I think it just depends on the size/layout of your house and what works for you and your family. There's no right or wrong answer here.
I know we're in the minority, but I still have monitors in both my girls' room (ages 5 and 6) and in my son's room (age 2). They're there mostly so that they don't have to yell for us if they need something and we're downstairs. Having the monitors helps me determine if I need to intervene in an argument while they're playing, allows me to hear a child who needs help in the bathroom, and generally helps me be more aware of what's going on upstairs while I'm downstairs.
We don't use the monitors once we go to bed since all the bedrooms are right next to each other. Sometimes I wonder if I should take the monitor out of my girls' room since it's clearly not a necessity, but they don't seem to mind it. They know it's there, and they know we can hear them if they call for us quietly (which keeps them from yelling and waking up their brother if he's asleep).
Heck, I use the monitor to call things down to my husband or the kids, too -- like my own personal PA system. ;-)
I think it just depends on the size/layout of your house and what works for you and your family. There's no right or wrong answer here.
What baby monitor(s) don't interfere with each other?
Megan Smit
I have 2 kids under the age of 2, each with their own room, at an opposite side of the house from my husband and I. We need to find a monitor(s) that doesn't interfere with the other so that we can hear both of them at night.
Answer
It's not the monitor, but the frequency it uses that interfere with another. TYou'll need to find two monitors that work on different frequencies or there are some that come with a switch allowing you to choose from two frequencies.
It's not the monitor, but the frequency it uses that interfere with another. TYou'll need to find two monitors that work on different frequencies or there are some that come with a switch allowing you to choose from two frequencies.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar