How am i supposed to use baby monitors for two different rooms?

best baby monitor for two rooms
 on Top and affordable baby video monitor with 2 cameras for twins 2014
best baby monitor for two rooms image



allybabes2


we have a 19 month old and our second baby on the way. we currently have a monitor in our daughters room but we will also want one in the new babies nursery. how do i go about setting this up? any suggestions.
Is it as simple as just buying another set of base and monitor and just setting the two rooms on different channels?
thx!



Answer
yup you have it right that is all you have to do. They also have some really expensive models where you only need one base for more than one room. But you don't really need to spend all the money for that.

I want a room to room intercom for my house. What kind?




Dianaprinc


I want an intercom for my house between just two rooms - but I want it to be 2-way (so it doesn't cut out one of the talkers). I'd be happy to use a baby monitor, intercom, or phone with intercom - but I can't tell what would have 2-way speaking. My phone now is only 1-way and it doesn't work well. Does anyone have any good suggestions?


Answer
Go to Radio Shack, they have different kinds and price ranges.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar