What is the best baby monitor?

how to use angelcare baby monitor
 on AS the new version of Angelcare Baby Movement Monitor 150 ...
how to use angelcare baby monitor image



Molli


We're welcoming a new edition in a few weeks and we have everything ready to go except the baby monitor. We live in a one story home and I would only need the monitor for when the baby's sleeping. All the bedrooms are on the same side of the house but I always take extra precautions. Thanks so much!


Answer
We got an Angelcare movement monitor and I swear by it. I'm a very anxious mom and it helped me get some sleep! Knowing that an alarm would go off if he stopped breathing was the only thing that stopped me from checking in on the baby 10 times a night. ;)

edit: The monitor was suggested by my son's neonatal surgeon, as he was premature...

Where can I find AngelCare monitors?




Kelly s


Several people mentioned AngelCare monitors (beepers that go off when your child stops breathing) and I was wondering where you could purchase them. How much do they normally range?


Answer
They have them at Babies R US. When I saw them they were about $95. Here's a link: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2267258 Good luck!

EDIT: If you're worried about the baby moving off the pad (like the person below me mentioned) try a sleep positioner, they work like a charm. Here's another link: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2341851 . And, check out the reviews at the bottom of the page I linked you too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar