What baby monitor would you recommend for a newborn? I am leaning toward the kind with the video screen. Help




suz_mini


I need to purchase a baby monitor soon, and would like to hear some pros and cons. I am really liking the idea of the type with camera and monitor to actually 'watch' the baby too, but what brands are best? Thanks for any advice!


Answer
i have the Angelcare Deluxe Movement Monitor and it is the most amazing thing ever it tells you the temp in babys room has a night light and monitors babys breathing and if there is none for 15sec a warning beep goes off and after 20 the thing goes crazy. I love it. I dont worry about sids and have been able to sleep much more then with my 1st.

look at this http://www.angelcare-monitor.com/english/hispeed/intro.html
it lets you kind of demo it online.

Baby motion monitor giving false alarms?




Amber


aby movement monitor false alarmsI was given the Angelcare ac300 motion monitor because I was really paranoid about putting my baby in her crib by herself. She is almost 3 months. Last night was the first night she slept alone, everything was fine until about 230am and the alarm went off, I jumped up and ran into her room and she was fine actually the alarm stopped before I could even get to her. So I fed her and put her back to bed. I went back to my room and as I was watching her on the video monitor the alarm went off again..... I could literally see her hand moving on the video when the alarm went off so I went in and reset it and as I was standing there it went off again but quickly stopped so I know its sending false alarms. Has anyone else had this problem? WHAT should I have the sensitivity set at? How can I fix the problem?
The alarm goes off when no movement is detected.



Answer
It sounds like there is some sort of interference. Microwaves, wireless land line phones, remote control cars, any thing with an AM radio interference can cause the thing to trip. Maybe move the monitor a little farther away from the baby because it could be getting tripped with every move he/she makes.

~good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar