R. Gaspari
In the middle of the page?' After watching the 2 part segment from the program 20/20 which discusses the sprawling sugardaddy/sugarbaby business on the Internet.
http://abcnews.go.com/2020
Do you feel that this is prostitution or does this site simply cut to the chase in terms of what women want and what men want? Please note well that the men who use this site are worth many millions of dollars in many cases and simply are looking for attractive young women which would be difficult for older men to find. This is especially the case in this society where women generally prefer pubescent appearing boys over men as per Hero of the House.
Also, please note that these women are in no way obligated to have sex with anyone if they choose not to.
Thank you.
(Please excuse my English and typographical errors since I'm using a mini laptop with a very crammed keyboard and tiny monitor; it makes it very difficult to type and to see what I'm writing.
@Eloka- What is "WoW?"
Answer
I live in nyc and am familiar with this kind of thing, not first hand though. To me, it is prostitution, for sure. I don't think it is always "bad". I could see an old(er) man being very lonely and wanting company sometimes, and if the girl agrees, that makes two consenting adults. Most of the time the whole thing is just about sex though. It's not so much company and sex, as much as it is having someone young who will do certain things because she's being paid. Sometimes the guys married. That's prostitution.
My old bf would be paid to go to dinners, plays, and stuff with an older gay man who wanted to be seen in the company of a handsome young guy. So it doesn't cut to the chase with what women and men "really want". Young people just really want money. (I also know many girls, including myself, who could never do something like that.)
I live in nyc and am familiar with this kind of thing, not first hand though. To me, it is prostitution, for sure. I don't think it is always "bad". I could see an old(er) man being very lonely and wanting company sometimes, and if the girl agrees, that makes two consenting adults. Most of the time the whole thing is just about sex though. It's not so much company and sex, as much as it is having someone young who will do certain things because she's being paid. Sometimes the guys married. That's prostitution.
My old bf would be paid to go to dinners, plays, and stuff with an older gay man who wanted to be seen in the company of a handsome young guy. So it doesn't cut to the chase with what women and men "really want". Young people just really want money. (I also know many girls, including myself, who could never do something like that.)
i want to get ivf can anyone in nyc tell me a place that has a great success rates?
Sukina J
Answer
Here is a great website where you can research the success rates of fertility clinics in your area:
http://www.sart.org/find_frm.html#
While success rates are important, make sure that you are comfortable with the location - you will be doing a lot of traveling back and forth for testing and monitoring, that you like the doctors etc . . .
Best wishes and loads of baby dust!
Here is a great website where you can research the success rates of fertility clinics in your area:
http://www.sart.org/find_frm.html#
While success rates are important, make sure that you are comfortable with the location - you will be doing a lot of traveling back and forth for testing and monitoring, that you like the doctors etc . . .
Best wishes and loads of baby dust!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar