Angelcare Movement Baby Monitor?




The Bucket


I'm looking at baby monitors and have some questions about the Angelcare Movement Monitor...so if you have it I would really appreciate some answers! It says that the monitor can detect when your baby stops moving, but wouldn't it be going off all the time when the baby is sleeping? Or is it so sensitive that it detects breathing? And how is the picture quality/night vision picture quality? And is the zoom feature good or does it just make the picture more grainy? Do you recommend this monitor? THANKS!


Answer
I have the angel care monitor without the camera, the way it works is that it has a pad that needs to be put under the mattress, it cant be used under memory foam mattresses it has a sensitivity dial to work under diff mattress types and to detect tiny babies as well. it basically picks up babys breathing and if they have an irregular breath it alarms at 15 sec to warm you with a beep, then if the baby doesnt move again in 5 more seconds it alarms loud to wake the parent and the baby.

Mine worked a dream i followed the instructions carefully and it was brilliant as it also monitored the babys room temp and warned me if it got too hot or cold. the sound was great. we had 2 false alarms because my baby was 6lb and moved to edge of cot where monitor didnt pick up her delicate movements but at least i knew it worked.

i wouldnt have been able to sleep without it to be honest i give it 5 stars, the monitor version came out this year and has been awarded best buy so im guessing its good as well.i would highly recommend it.

Angelcare Baby Monitor!!!!!!?




ASHLEY M


This isn't a question I just wanted to tell my success story with this monitor. We have a 2 month old baby girl We purchased the Graco AngelCare deluxe movement monitor. It tells you if your baby hasn't moved (breathed) in 30 seconds. We have been using it for 2 months with great success. We haven't had any false alarms at all. The only time it goes off is when we forget to turn it off and we take her out. But that;s assuring because it tells you that it's working. Well yesterday morning I was woken by the alarm. I ran too her room but the alarm had woken her up by the time I got there (that's what it's supposed to do) and she was breathing. She was all red. I have no doubt that she had stopped breathing. I don't for one second believe that it was a false alarm. It's very scary to think about what could have happened without this monitor. She was sound asleep in her crib, I would have never known!! Thank God for today's technology!! I HIGHLY recommend this monitor to everyone with a small chlid!!


Answer
I had a very similar experience except it didn't wake my son up, we ran in and then picked him up which startled him and he started breathing again. When we picked him up, he wasn't breathing. It was so very scary and I am very thankful every day that we had that monitor. The thought of what could have happen gives me chills. It is well worth any penny ever paid for it.

Now as a side note, I am not sure if you have called and mentioned this to your child's doctor, but if not I highly recommend you doing that. For a child to stop breathing in their sleep often something is occurring, unless you think she somehow got suffocated or too hot, etc. With my son we ended up finding out he had sleep apnea and was then put on a different monitor until recently when he was taken off because he has had no more problems. Just wanted to mention to you that you should definitely let her doctor know about this! I am glad your little girl is okay now!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar