jen
I know they don't claim to prevent SIDS, but just to make sure baby's breathing, etc...
tw9165, That's the one I bought!
Answer
I use that angelcare monitor too with the pad that goes under the mattress. My main reason for getting one was a little girl I looked after died when she was nearly 2 in her cot from SUDS (sudden unexplained death syndrome). It shook me up pretty bad and I agree with the person who wrote that its a comfort to wake in the night and see the little light flashing - saves me from turning the light on and disturbing my son, just to check on him. I too have forgotten to turn it off when I feed him and it lets out an almighty noise! That just proves to me that it works.
I use that angelcare monitor too with the pad that goes under the mattress. My main reason for getting one was a little girl I looked after died when she was nearly 2 in her cot from SUDS (sudden unexplained death syndrome). It shook me up pretty bad and I agree with the person who wrote that its a comfort to wake in the night and see the little light flashing - saves me from turning the light on and disturbing my son, just to check on him. I too have forgotten to turn it off when I feed him and it lets out an almighty noise! That just proves to me that it works.
Infant Movement Sensors?
**Serenity
I need parent's reviews who have tried one of the movement sensors in the crib...The write up is good but it says an alarm sounds if baby is still for 20 seconds, but how can it tell if the baby is in a nice, deep sleep not in danger? How many false alarms did you get using one?
Answer
It monitors the slightest movements... breathing.. even in a deep sleep you still have the movement of your chest rising.
100 false alarms won't bug you in the slightest if the monitor gives you peace of mind. You can't put a price on knowing your baby is okay.
It monitors the slightest movements... breathing.. even in a deep sleep you still have the movement of your chest rising.
100 false alarms won't bug you in the slightest if the monitor gives you peace of mind. You can't put a price on knowing your baby is okay.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar