ME
Here is a link to the monitor. I am considering purchasing this monitor and just want everyones feedback on this...
http://www.target.com/Angelcare-Deluxe-Movement-Sensor-Monitor/dp/B000VS8WGA/sr=1-1/qid=1213708191/ref=sr_1_1/601-7677012-2791336?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Aangelcare&page=1
Thank You :)
Heres another link to a cheaper version of the monitor...
http://www.target.com/Angelcare-Movement-Sensor-Sound-Monitor/dp/B0000E262S/ref=cm_reviews_dp_seemore/601-7677012-2791336?ie=UTF8&coliid=&frombrowse=1&alt%5Fview=custReviews&asin=B0000E262S#R34Q29J5I9U9AK
The baby will be sleeping in the same room as my husband and I when he/she is first born, but eventually we will move him or her into their own room.
Answer
YES a thousand TIMES. I HAD A normal monitor, than 2 weeks beforebaby was born, I just happened to stumble upon this on ebay. OMG i had to have it, and still do. My son is 5 months old, we still use this every single night, and it sure did save my sanity!!! note, my son sleeps on belly too, and scoots around quite a bit, so i have had about 7 times the alarm has gone off in the middle of the night, cuz he has scooted...but there was a few times, he was in place stil, sleeping peacefully - so I don't know if it was just the mchine making a fluke, or maybe wehn the alarm went off, it startled him into breathing again? yikes. GET IT, its the same price as most of the others!
oh, to add on what others say about the actual sound quality from the monitor, some nights w/ us are fine, others are terrible..I am not sure if it has something to do with other electronics running in our house or what. but regardless, even pretty low, u can hear baby upset.
i don't really know why someone would say u don' need it if baby is in your room? - are you going to HEAR your baby quit breathing ? - we didn't put our son in his crib for a few weeks, and it was SOOO hard to sleep. once he was in crib, where his monitor was, suddnely, a few good hours.
YES a thousand TIMES. I HAD A normal monitor, than 2 weeks beforebaby was born, I just happened to stumble upon this on ebay. OMG i had to have it, and still do. My son is 5 months old, we still use this every single night, and it sure did save my sanity!!! note, my son sleeps on belly too, and scoots around quite a bit, so i have had about 7 times the alarm has gone off in the middle of the night, cuz he has scooted...but there was a few times, he was in place stil, sleeping peacefully - so I don't know if it was just the mchine making a fluke, or maybe wehn the alarm went off, it startled him into breathing again? yikes. GET IT, its the same price as most of the others!
oh, to add on what others say about the actual sound quality from the monitor, some nights w/ us are fine, others are terrible..I am not sure if it has something to do with other electronics running in our house or what. but regardless, even pretty low, u can hear baby upset.
i don't really know why someone would say u don' need it if baby is in your room? - are you going to HEAR your baby quit breathing ? - we didn't put our son in his crib for a few weeks, and it was SOOO hard to sleep. once he was in crib, where his monitor was, suddnely, a few good hours.
moving house tomorrow and baby will be in own room. what baby monitor do you suggest buying?
maddiesmum
I dont want it to be more than around £100. Sorry im from UK btw so it needs to be available to buy here x
are the video ones worth the money or do you think the sounds ones will suffice?
Answer
We have the Angelcare Movement Monitor. It detects the heart rate and will set off the alarm if the baby stops breathing for more then 20 seconds. It also has a regular sound monitor in it. It is well worth it. I have yet to have a false alarm and gives me such peace of mind at night.
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Safety/Monitors-and-Nightlights/Angelcare-Movement-and-Sound-Baby-Monitor(0030643)
We have the older version of it. This is the newer one.
ETA: I bought mine of Ebay for half the price and works just was well as if you were to buy it in the store.
We have the Angelcare Movement Monitor. It detects the heart rate and will set off the alarm if the baby stops breathing for more then 20 seconds. It also has a regular sound monitor in it. It is well worth it. I have yet to have a false alarm and gives me such peace of mind at night.
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Safety/Monitors-and-Nightlights/Angelcare-Movement-and-Sound-Baby-Monitor(0030643)
We have the older version of it. This is the newer one.
ETA: I bought mine of Ebay for half the price and works just was well as if you were to buy it in the store.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar