baby monitors which.......?




~~~~


what brand of baby monitor did you use?have any links and why you used this particular one?thanks to all!


Answer
I have the AngelCare monitor by BeBe Sounds. It comes with a pad you put underneath the mattress that detects breathing, and if 15 seconds go by with no movement an alarm sounds. Don't ask me how it works, because I have no idea. It has never gone off except once when she scooted to the corner of the crib. But it does work if she stops breathing, because if I take her out and forget to turn the monitor off, it starts beeping like crazy. Definitely helped me to sleep better at night!

Any mommies use the Angelcare motion sensor baby monitor?




Sweetpea h


Its a baby monitor with a motion sensor in the crib to tell you if your baby stops breathing. I think this is a great idea, but its pricey. has anyone used it? is it worth the money?

http://www.angelcare-monitor.com/United-States/en/home



Answer
I have one. They are not bad but I would also look into the Snuza monitor. It is the same amount of money but since it clips onto the diaper it is more portable. Also, I have had fewer false alarms with it. I hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar