Which baby monitor is best/most reliable? Sony Babycall monitor or Summer Infant Slim and Secure video monitor?




NY Yankees


I know they're two different types of monitors but my wife and I have heard pros and cons for both. We were hoping to get a little more insight from anyone familiar with either one or both models. Thanks!


Answer
I am very happy with the summer infant slim. Its digital which is wonderful. We had the summer with the big monitor and handheld monitor before and it was analog and horrible.

Summer Infant - Secure Sounds 2.4 GHz Digital Baby Monitor??




Amy L


Anyone have experience with this monitor?? What are they??


Answer
I have it - I enjoy it as I have a small apartment and it works well.

It comes with a charger that it sits on, and the only real downside to it is that is says its stays charged for 10 hours....but I have found that its really only 6 - Other then that I would recommend it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar