Ali
I'm looking for video baby monitors and where to buy, best brands, cheap would be nice. I have two childrens rooms that they need to be in. Thanks for all the help :)
Answer
I have used the Summer infant brand while sleep training my son. They are reliable and hold their charge very well, you can also buy an extra camera for the second room and split screen view both on the original monitor.
You will end up spending around $250 for both cameras and the one monitor but they will last an extremely long time and are well worth the money.
I have used the Summer infant brand while sleep training my son. They are reliable and hold their charge very well, you can also buy an extra camera for the second room and split screen view both on the original monitor.
You will end up spending around $250 for both cameras and the one monitor but they will last an extremely long time and are well worth the money.
Multiple viedo baby monitors?
robwilk6
We tried to install a 2nd video baby monitor in our house but the new one gets interference and even picks up the view of the first monitor! we bought 2 of the same monitors...the Summer handheld version. It works great and when we bought the 2nd one it just didnt work. We tried adjusting the channels from A to B on both monitors but nothing....any ideas?
Answer
I think summer makes a two monitor model but it come with only one hand held viewer. How long ago did you buy the 2nd one? Maybe you can return it and get the two monitor one. Here is the link
http://www.mybirthcare.com/infant/baby_dual_video_monitor.asp
I think summer makes a two monitor model but it come with only one hand held viewer. How long ago did you buy the 2nd one? Maybe you can return it and get the two monitor one. Here is the link
http://www.mybirthcare.com/infant/baby_dual_video_monitor.asp
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar