Skelzy
Hi Everyone.
I need some help. I am going to sit and make up the baby registry so our families will leave us alone lol ( its all good ) I know they wanna order some stuff for us and have it shipped. They are all out of state. I wont be having a shower so it will only be the registry. We are having twin girls!
I'm really not sure what I will need 2 of or 1 of. Not really sure what are "must haves" for twins. Really not sure what I need period .I dont wanna list too much or not enough. Any help or input would greatly be appreciated.
We will be first time parents so this has been an interesting adventure so to speak so far. Absolutely loving it and scared to death at the same time! If that makes sense.
Thanks everyone
Answer
regardless of whether or not you put clothes on, your gonna get tonnes! especially pink and because your having twins :) congrats by the way!
2 cribs [people will disagree and agree, but this is your choice]
1 changing table [dont need two]
2 carseats
double stroller
1 bouncer [1 can be in the bouncer, and once can be in the swing, switch it up] :))
1 swing
diapers [for pampers, Newborn AND Stage 1 get stocked up](my personal preference tho)
wipes
baby monitor
breast pump [if breastfeeding]
bottles [if giving forumla or bottle feeding]
formula [if formula feeding]
bath essentials
2 high chairs [agree/disagreeable]
hooded towels
crib bedding (mainly bumper and fitted sheet, nothing else in the crib for newborns)
congratulations:) what are you naming them?
hollyy
regardless of whether or not you put clothes on, your gonna get tonnes! especially pink and because your having twins :) congrats by the way!
2 cribs [people will disagree and agree, but this is your choice]
1 changing table [dont need two]
2 carseats
double stroller
1 bouncer [1 can be in the bouncer, and once can be in the swing, switch it up] :))
1 swing
diapers [for pampers, Newborn AND Stage 1 get stocked up](my personal preference tho)
wipes
baby monitor
breast pump [if breastfeeding]
bottles [if giving forumla or bottle feeding]
formula [if formula feeding]
bath essentials
2 high chairs [agree/disagreeable]
hooded towels
crib bedding (mainly bumper and fitted sheet, nothing else in the crib for newborns)
congratulations:) what are you naming them?
hollyy
Where can i get a good baby monitor with 2 cameras?
Tracy
I am having twins next month! Very excited yey!! :) Well, i want to have a baby monitor with two cameras soi can put one in sleeping room and the other one in playing room. I'd really appreciate any help regarding this. My budget is flexible so looking for good ones. thanks in advance.
Answer
Make sure to read the review of the baby monitor before purchasing one. Amazon has very good baby monitors with 2 cameras, So make sure to check them too.
Make sure to read the review of the baby monitor before purchasing one. Amazon has very good baby monitors with 2 cameras, So make sure to check them too.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar