Angelcare baby monitor?




blank


Does anyone have it? Do you think it is worth the money? My son has a hard time rolling from his back to his tummy, but can go tummy to back. Last night he was fussing on his crib trying to turn to his tummy and I helped him. He immediately fell asleep. I sat in the rocking chair next to him to keep an eye on him, but eventually fell asleep, and he ended up sleeping from 10pm-6am, when the longest he had ever slept at once before that was 3 hours. He obviously sleeps better on his tummy, but I'm worried about sids and have always put him on his back. I considered getting the angelcare monitor and letting him sleep on his tummy. Opinions? He's 4 months old btw.
Zeke's momma- I know what you mean, it used to be that babies were always put on their tummy because it was believed that they could spit up and choke on it on their backs. I feel like he would probably be fine, I know I slept on my tummy as a baby and everyone I know did too, but just can't stop thinking how bad I would feel if something did happen!



Answer
I have one and I'll never use another monitor. We have no problems with ours, and it's only gone off once. I can't say for sure that it was or wasn't a false alarm, but when I picked up my daughter she felt lifeless and it felt like minutes (although it was probably seconds) before she let out a huge deep breathe.

baby monitors..?




Michelle K


what baby monitor do u all have or what are some with good experiences vs bad. Please let me know so I don't waste time & money lol.. ty!
mainly for when I am downstairs cooking and when she goes into her own bedroom at night, i am worried I wont hear her if she awakes!



Answer
i got the angelcare sound and movement monitor
the sound is great and the movement part is great
it beeps like crazy if ur child doesnt breath for 20 sec
its really worth the money
good luck and congrats on new baby




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar