dehydrated baby rabbit ?!?




Claire Mar


my bunny had its second litter of kits and one is very small compared to the others. i read that u should pinch the skin on the back of their necks and if it stays tent or takes a while to go down it is severely dehydrated. i was looking on this site and someone said to take the mum and the kit out and let is suckle. we done that and it suckled but about 10 Min's later it looked normal again. what should we do and if will the mum still feed the other kits seeing as she just fed one ???
it is a part of a litter of 6 as when we discovered them there was 9 but 3 were dead



Answer
Unfortunately this is quiet common with all types of baby animals, especially if it is part of a large litter, best thing you can do is just keep monitoring it, if it does get worse then you can substitute the mothers milk with baby formula but personnally i would only use this as an absolute late resort

Why is my baby monitor thumping?




lilitaly79


I have a perfect picture on my video monitor but I keep hearing a thumping noise. I've changed the channel on the monitor and adjusted the antenna but nothing is working. When I go into the baby's room it's quiet! WTH is going on and how can I fix it?


Answer
Is the monitor near anything electrical? Mine isn't video but it thumps if my cell phone is to near it, not the bit in his room the bit I keep with me




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar